Sunday, July 5, 2015

Tour de Fleece! Team Spindlers

Today is the end of day two of the Tour de Fleece! Today was my first day though because my Fourth of July was filled to the brim and I didn't want to rush my first few lengths of spinning. I'm Spinning with Team Spindlers and breaking in my fresh Turtlemade turkish spindle.
My goal is to spin the little over 4 ounces of fiber I purchased at the Long Island Fleece and Fiber Fair from Hampton Artistic Yarns. And then hopefully I will end up plying my singles!

I split each little braid of fiber, and combined them. I have no idea how they'll end up looking but I'm excited to see!










 And here's my the beginnings of my first singles. This spindle just keeps spinning its wonderful!



I will be back with more later, happy spinning all!





No comments:

Post a Comment